COVID-19 Update & Policies
We will be opening for dine-in service starting Friday, June 26 and will resume our normal hours of 4 to 9 PM Monday though Thursday, 4 to 10 PM Friday and Saturday, and closed Sunday. Carry-out will be available during the same hours.
Please note what to expect if you come to dine in at Sam's Steakhouse:
· Parties must be 10 guests or less.
· Maximum occupancy in the restaurant is 50 people.
· Parties/tables will be at least 6 feet apart. We ask guests to not move tables to ensure social distancing guidelines.
· Our waiting area and bar will be closed. Parties waiting on tables must wait in their vehicles or outside practice social distancing.
· One member of your party may come inside to give their name and phone number so staff can call you when the table is ready. Alternatively, you may call us at (217) 826-8123 to be put on the waiting list.
· Please come inside within 10 minutes of being called with your full party. If you do not come within 10 minutes or do not have your full party, your party may be skipped to the next party in line.
· Salads are still included with every meal but our self-serve salad bar will be closed. Staff will prepare the salads in the kitchen.
· Condiments will be available upon request.
· Unfortunately, guests will not be allowed to cook their own steaks going forward. Pending health guidelines, this may change.
· Please refrain from dining in if you have a cough, fever, or generally feel ill.
· Single-use paper menus will be provided.
· Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each use.
· We will continue to operate within state health codes and COVID-19 guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation during this challenging time.